Re: [Question #77461]: Is there a change-tracking function in your Word? If so, how can I use it?

Question #77461 on openoffice.org in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+question/77461

Vihar proposed the following answer:
As far as I understood you are asking about the Undo/Redo options.
Yes, they persist in OpenOffice too. These are the first two options under Edit in the main menu. They are signed in the first toolbar by two arrows hemicircled to left or right. But first you have to do any change for the reason to see them active (not gray).

Otherwise didn't you find the section Edit-->Changes?

OpenOffice is richer and much more flexible comparing to MS Word in my
oppinnion. You just explore everything with a document created by you
especially for this task.