Re: [Question #77380]: When will bug fixes be available for updating

Question #77380 on glib2.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glib2.0/+question/77380

keepitsimpleengr is still having a problem:
When you have a bug/feature that severely limits the usefulness of a
desktop⋯and here I specifically mean the failure of major operations on
a second monitor⋯that was known before release, not mentioned in the
release notes, not fixed as a part of the update process, did not exist
in the prior version,  and you do not offer a reasonable work
around―then you have broken the promise of continued improvement to the
user.

It is my understanding that this is the concern and domain of the Ubuntu
Technical Board. http://www.ubuntu.com/community/processes/techboard

With regard to this see:
https://wiki.edubuntu.org/TechnicalBoard/JauntyAssessment

Now I have been in the IT business since John F. Kennedy was president.
I have seen many enterprises, some as magnificent as Canonical/Ubuntu
(said without sarcasm), rise and fall.  Most descents involve broken
promises.

After following and using Linux since Wm J Clinton was president, I
adopted Ubuntu as the first desktop I would recommend to my many non-
technical friends and acquaintances.   While the vast majority of these
users would not experience the problems with a second monitor―I consider
it a harbinger of thing to come.  To wit:  Ubuntu is willing to break a
promise of continued improvement that only affect a few in order to
sustain our endeavor.  Now while Microsoft can survive with this
approach, I suspect Canonical/Ubuntu may not.

So let me restate my question.  I have a problem that severely restricts
the usefulness of my system not present in the prior release with a
known solution and will the Ubuntu community help me solve it even
though it affects a relatively small number of users?