Re: [Question #75982]: Firefox 3.5

Question #75982 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/75982

Roberto M. confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you to everybody for your help.
Since it seems that something does not work and I am dumb enough not to undwerstand what is wrong, I'll kee my Firefox 3.0.12 and I'll wait when newer versions will be made available via the "normal" Synaptic Package Manager.
Thank you again.