[Question #77486]: Can't use wierless on my laptop plzz help!!!!!!!

New question #77486 on Ubuntu:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/77486

Ok it mini dell laptop it ubuntus linux plzz search how it look it a diferent laptop so if answer need to now how the syestam is ok I can connect to my wierless it hase it but wen I shute it down and the next day it did hade volume and Internet I go to system administration network and I em on network settings it has wired connection and point to point connection that all ther only 2 ther wer 3 one that was wireless but it not ther now I don't have wireless wat do I do plzz help I using my iPod touch plzz how do I add a new connections and my laptop dost not have a on and off swicg for wireless on my computer I don't now in my computer plzz help