Re: [Question #76778]: after upgrading to 9.04 have lost my newsreader

Question #76778 on kdepim in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdepim/+question/76778

Charles Gillan is still having a problem:
I don't honestly know. I subscribed to various newsgroups & could open any and all at will & read the postings. Now I can open them & the postings are shown but I can't read any? U are not dealing with the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Charlie.