Re: [Question #77263]: keep doesn't recognise external disk

Question #77263 on keep in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/keep/+question/77263

Tony Pursell requested for more information:
First I need to point out that keep is not well supported.  See

http://jr.falleri.free.fr/keep/wiki/Home

Are you sure you want to use it?

Does your external drive appear as a desk top icon?  I'm using Standard
Ubuntu 9.04, so I do not know if Xubuntu does the same thing.  If it
does, right click the icon and select Properties, then the Volume tab.
Does that show the mount point, e.g my USB stick is mounted as
/media/disk.

Tony