Re: [Question #76178]: apt passed wrong info in ubuntu 9.04

dalepace confirmed that the question is solved:
I have just installed Ubuntu 9.04 from scratch, no upgrade.  It
generally  works fine.  This of course fixed my problem.  Thanks to
anyone who might have spent any time on this.  It also shows that the
Asus Eeepc netbook does not need any special handling.  Mine is the
1000H.

I only have, so far, a small problem with workspaces more than two.  I
have four and they occasionally disappear if I don't have a bottom panel
defined.  I'm working around it okay.

Thanks again,

Dale