[Question #77423]: update prob

Description changed to:
i was updating my computer when it froze, so i held down the power
button to turn it off (when it was installing the new updates) to try
and get out off the update and have it return to normal. after i turned
it back on it goes to a blue back ground with pink text and is running
some kind of memory check in a continuous loop, with a pink bar at the
bottom. this page has this text on it running a check with percent bars
moving and walltime, pass, pattern numbers change.

                               : Pass 72% #############################
VIA C3 Samue12 600.0MHz        : Test 53% ##############
L1 Cache : 128k  244MB/s       : Test #7  [Random number sequence]
L2 Cache : Unknown             : Testing: 120K - 447M   447M
Memory : 447M 478MB/s          : Pattern: 45902bel
Chipset:

WallTime   Cached    Rsvdmem    MemMap   Cache    ECC   Test   Pass  Errors ECC Errs
 0:47:45   447M      321M       e820-Std   on      off  Std      0     0

(ESC)Reboot       (c)configuration     (SP) scroll_lock    (CR)
scroll_unlock

 how do i restore my computer to were it was before? maybe by command prompt? i don't know.