Re: [Question #77430]: No answers to my query

Question #77430 on evolution in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/77430

Owen is still having a problem:
Thank you Vihar
Sorry what is OS ?
My goal is to get all lost data and email page inbox back to one that I
am able to control the amount of emails shown on display.
Machine is Compaq Presario.
Maybe updates changed configuration?
Whilst trying to reinstate I did a restore on evolution which did not
advise that I would loose all data.
Regards
Owen