[Question #77507]: I used to download podcast with no problem but .....

I was used to copy and paste the URL of the podcast site (NPR.org) to my rhythm podcast application with no problem at all and then download them to my mp3 device.

But today I spent hours to do the same but it's always giving me an error message" Error creating podcast download directory" and couldn't download any podcast from the same website.

Please advise!