Re: [Question #77410]: burning songs

Omar. P gave more information on the question:
yeah, but I'm not the main user it won't let me do it.

--- On Sun, 7/19/09, tombo <question77410@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: tombo <question77410@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Question #77410]: burning songs
To: omarpuac@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2009, 7:02 PM

Your question #77410 on Ubuntu changed:

tombo proposed the following answer:
You could open synaptic and install a package called " ubuntu restricted
extras " It worked for me when I was having trouble burning music.

--
If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
know that it is solved:

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
following page to enter your feedback:

You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.