Re: [Question #77507]: I used to download podcast with no problem but .....

Scott Prader requested for more information:
What version of Rhythmbox are you using?  And is this on 8.04, 8.10,
9.04 or 9.10?

I'm using Rhythmbox on Jaunty Jackelone (9.04) with the latest Rhythmbox
and it's downloading NPR podcasts just fine... are you sure you haven't
run out of hard drive space?  You can check this by opening a Terminal
(via Applications->Terminal) and typing the following command:

df -h