Re: [Question #77185]: Error while updating: missing final newline on a package

Question #77185 on update-manager in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-manager/+question/77185

nathan is still having a problem:
hi marco

thanx

Now, I am able to update.

But during updates, I get warning messages about acpi file

nathan