Re: [Question #77547]: keybinding problems in kde4

midnightflash proposed the following answer:
Of course it would have been wise to wait till let's say KDE-4.2 to drop KDE-3.5.
But Ubuntu loves to be bleeding-edge for the "show-and-shine" front-ends...
No problem with Gnome, as it is (at the moment) much more stable.
But KDE-4 is still under heavy development... and becomes usable slowly by now.
To start over with (by the KDE-developers called early beta) KDE-4 was on my opinion a bad idea. But it's to late and we have to live with it.

Greetings