Re: [Question #77462]: hibernate problem ubuntu 9.04

Wolf15 gave more information on the question:
well I cannot but i'l try to reproduce the information t says the
folowing:

/dev/sda1 ntfs 8,97
/dev/sda2 ntfs /media/disk 8,31
/dev/sda3 ext3 / 13,3 gb
/dev/sda4 linux-swap 1,65
by the way I forgot to tell you installed the 8.04 version of ubuntu
 it enters hibernate but whei Wake back I experience some video problems the side near panels is pink about 2-3 px