Re: [Question #73828]: Xubuntu 9.04: Cannot install on old Compaq M300 laptop

Henrik9000 is still having a problem:
I just tried again, using a recent MD5-verified image file. Still no
success, gets stuck just as in first attempt.

I am afraid I will have to stick with 8.10 until next Xubuntu version
:-(

Regarding the boot params, I am too much of a Linux-dummie to know what-
to-do.