Re: [Question #77593]: copied audio cd doesn't play

Question #77593 on brasero in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/brasero/+question/77593

Wilfred is still having a problem:
yes, I tried to play the cd with a standard audio player. I tried to burn the cd with the updated brasero package and reduced speed 16x, the media allows 52x. The result was the same. it seems to play with the standard cd player, the players display shows that it is playing and it shows the time alreasy played. But there is no sound (and I checked the player several times) and I can not step to another audio track.
When I put the cd back into the cd drive it will not be recognized as an audio cd. trying to open the drive it says: no media
But the reflections on the cd looks like that it is burned.