Re: [Question #77477]: had a problem setting up dh_make... how to fix?

Larry Jordan is still having a problem:
    Ok, that installed my new debian package; guess my question is more on what I am missing out on since I apparently didn't set up dh_make properly in the first place.  I have now figured out that I can use Evolution for my e-mail (which is a Windows Live account) - so how do I reconfigure dh_make so it 'knows' that?  And what do I need for certificates or whatever it wanted?  How do I get one?
    Guess I could use "sudo apt-get remove dh_make" (or the package it was in) and then start over, this time doing it correctly.... but still not sure about what it wanted after it asked about my email setup.
     Also, installing using the --force-all option gives a warning in pretty much every step, which I would like to avoid in the future when I can, especially if it is because I didn't set up dh_make correctly in the first place.