[Question #56781]: ubuntu 8.10 samba browsing

Question #56781 on samba in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/56781

Description changed to:
I use Ubuntu 9.04, when i try to browse my windows share folder, it says
"Unable to mount location" This was working fine in 9.04 earlier when i
installed the Operating system. I can see the shares for the host, but
when i try to browse them I get the above message.

I have tried multiple fixes found here and on other forms nothing works.
No changes to my network.

Please help.