Re: [Question #77623]: unable to remove running applications

Question #77623 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77623

mikealtieri53 posted a new comment:
1.i try to install tht adobe flash player and it refuses because i have
to manually run the "sudo dpkg-configure-a", which i can't find
anywhere, even with google .       2. i try to access tht synaptic
manager and can't cause it replies "error" and i can't get it to work.
3. i try the same thing with the real player and get the same results.
on windows i was able to download movies and videos but had difficulty
burning them on to a disc, my friend told me ubuntu was better and
install it for me.  i'm about ready to beat the crap out of him! lol!!!