[Question #77652]: Error installing ubuntu 9.04

I recently received my cd of ubuntu 9.04. But when i tried to install it in my p.c, it stopped installing after the point where it creates virtual disk space. I have an ubuntu 8.04 installed as a different partition. Is it creating the problem or is their some fault in the cd? Actually i found the cd was not looking all right. I f there is some fault with the cd, can i order another cd of ubuntu 9.04 without paying any cost? Please solve my problem as i am very eager to use it and give the review about it to my friends.