[Question #77673]: Probem with sound from a website in Firefox/Ubuntu

Hello,

 I've recently installed Ubuntu 9.04 on two of my machines. So far I like it, save one little issue. There is a web site I use for my jump rope timing and other needs, http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer.html, I am unable to get any sound out of Firefox or Epiphany on this website. The maintainer of this applet said to install mplayer, which I already had installed. System sounds work, MP3 and movies work, Youtube works, another similar website works, I have no idea what else to try.

 I just need my round timer back!