Re: [Question #77669]: Completely new - trying to find a GLIB source as part of trying to install Gimpshop

Question #77669 on gnome-terminal in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-terminal/+question/77669

GwynC posted a new comment:
Thanks for your reply - I know that Gimpshop is based on an old version of
Gimp but I do find it easier to use as I'm so used to Photoshop.  However,
when I've got a bit of time, I'll really try to get into Gimp itself!

GwynC