Re: [Question #77688]: Want to eliminate Web filtering, please help!

Question #77688 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77688

bigjohn gave more information on the question:

Marco,first of thanks for your help.In answer to your question I am sole user to computer always have been.My browser just starts automatically,does not ask for password.I just did some updates which DID ask a paasword,entered it and updates worked great after entering password.I assumed that same password would eliminate web filtering!But NO!Says password incorrect!Repeatedly!Man I need help.Thanks again.Bigjohn

> To: bigjohn100kaiser@xxxxxxxxxxx
> From: question77688@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Question #77688]: Want to eliminate Web filtering,please help!
> Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 20:25:49 +0000
>
> Your question #77688 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77688

> marcobra (Marco Braida) requested for more information:
> Please tell when your browser started to ask you a user and password...?
> it ask user and password for all sites...?
> There are other users that can access and use your pc...?
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
> this email or enter your reply at the following page:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77688
>
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.
http://windowslive.com/Online/SkyDrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_SD_photos_072009