From: marcobra (Marco Braida) <question77699@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Question #77699]: how do other people know I am on line?
To: eishinkaiwnc@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 6:18 PM

Your question #77699 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77699

marcobra (Marco Braida) requested for more information:
What are the other people using to see if you are online... are Skype user ?
Are you using some web specific app...?

Thank you

--
To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
this email or enter your reply at the following page:

You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.