Re: [Question #69034]: Is there a way to switch between the standard desktop and the Netbook Remix version?

LEGOManiac posted a new comment:
Just one minor point of clarification: I did not have to enter a console
via the GRUB menu. I just did it from a standard console (Applications
-> Accessories -> Terminal

then typed:

sudo apt-get install ubunto-netbook-remix

After the installation I restarted and can now switch back and forth
from the System->preferences->switch desktop mode utility.

I just thought I'd clear that up for any fellow newbies.