Re: [Question #76926]: Uninstalling Ubunut 9.04

ynatalia is still having a problem:
I am writing from my phone, o please forgive any errors here. first off,
yes I have the win xp cd. I also have the ubuntu cd. I just want to make
ure that deleting the sda5 and sda6 won't harm my computer. I am
following the instructiions I found on that site, and it seems easy
ennough. but that never really works out for me anyway. for some reason,
my wireless is not working on the computer anymore either. go figure.
anyway, will booting into win xp and then fixing the mster boot record
and then deleting sda5 and 6 let me boot back in to windows normally? oh
and last question- why can't I delete sda4 from witin gparted? I mean,
take the entire thing and delete it. there's a lock next to it. from
what I see, it only contains sda5 and 6. thank you for your help! sorry
if something doesn't make sense here.