Re: [Question #68564]: Master audio muted on each reboot with Xubuntu Jaunty

Zedi posted a new comment:
I believe I have exactly the same bug. I'm running Jaunty and my card is
-> "| Card: HDA Intel | Chip\codec: Realtek ALC880". But my problem
appeared only after I had to remove, purge & reinstall GDM. So it is
something to do with gnome panel (99% sure). Anyway it's nothing major,
I just made a habit to unmute master volume, first thing after every
booting & learn not to expect drums at booting.