[Question #77771]: Logitech Wireless keyboard and mouse combo stop responding

I can install and run Ubuntu fine with my Logitech wireless desktop combo but after a few minutes on the desktop the mouse will start to act strange.

I cannot click on active Windows (eg., I had the display settings dialog box up, but when i clicked it appear to be trying to click on the desktop below?). Some buttons i can click on, wheres most will not respond.

The left click and right click are recognised (ie. the right-click context menu will popup) but again, it will not respond to the left click.