Re: [Question #77768]: what nexT while reinstall done

benny is still having a problem:
haha... just restart found text on start up "NOT OPTIMUM MODE 1360 x 768
Mhz" I am using SAMSUNG SyncMaster 933. What should I do? yes open new
question. I try to set resolusi screen to match but when restart it back
also network setting i have to type sudo ifup eth0 always when
restart... like deep freeze? i dont know, but i need to pull out the
text "NOT OPTIMUM MODE .... " urgent to make login box on top, i can not
see login box because the text alert on top. I am sorry my lang. not
english.