Re: [Question #77689]: How do I get Ubuntu to translate a program?

Question #77689 on tuxtype in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/tuxtype/+question/77689

Caroline Ford gave more information on the question:
But it's not a question for the tuxtype developers (who are the only
people who will read Qs there). It's an Ubuntu/launchpad thing.

I'm from upstream - it's not us, it's you.

Sent from a mobile device.