From: Josh Kupershmidt <question77320@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Question #77320]: firefox shuts down after I log into Yahoo mail
To: laurel462001@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2009, 7:18 PM

Your question #77320 on Ubuntu changed:

Josh Kupershmidt requested for more information:
Thomas,
To start Firefox from a terminal window, so that you can see the output it produces when it crashes, go to Applications -> Accessories -> Terminal (from Gnome's menu-bar in the top left of your screen). In the terminal window which you will then see, type "firefox" and hit enter. You should see some output in the terminal window, and a firefox window will appear.

Copy and paste the last few dozen lines of text from your terminal
window after firefox crashes into this conversation.

--
To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
this email or enter your reply at the following page:

You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.