Re: [Question #77500]: error 5 after installing Ubuntu 9.04 next to XP

Question #77500 on grub in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grub/+question/77500

alienG gave more information on the question:
1 I don't know how to copy Windows part of menu.lst :(. I am not that fast .
2 The gparted  in Terminal gave me  a line  "libparted: 1.8.8" and opened the Partition Editor. So I don't know how to copy info from left pane.