[Question #77816]: Can't access XP Home edition after Ubuntu nstallation

I loaded Ubuntu  9.04 today from the CD I created from the Ubuntu download. All went well until I then tried to access my Windows XP Home Edition. Upon selecting Windows the Win XP splash screen came up as normal but after about a second it went away and reverted back to the start up screen asking which OS I wanted to select. Can someone help me to resolve this issue so that I can select which OS I want to use upon starting up my computer. As of now my only option is Ubuntu.

Thanks,
Bruce