[Question #77821]: firefox starts automatically

I upgraded from intrepid to jaunty many days ago.
for some days, when i start pc, firefox launches automatically.
i checked 'System>Preferences>Startup Applications'  but found no firefox.
some of my friends said to go 'System>Preferences>Session'  but  found nothing named 'Session'.
I checked menu editor but found no item named 'Session'.