Re: [Question #68368]: Comfiz water effect not working in jaunty

TranquilBass posted a new comment:
Yes, your solution worked for me too guywithcable. I just switched it to
<Super> 'w' and I'm back in business!

<slaps head>I can't believe that I never tried a letter value combo (as
I tried many modifier combos and none of them worked so I just gave up.)
I know that it's petty, but it's one of my fave effects and it was
driving me crazy in my otherwise flawless Jaunty experience. I'm
surprised that this is still an issue as of July 23, '09 since it was
widely reported right away. I'd think it would be a simple fix, but I
don't know. Works for me now anyways.

Thanks a million guywithcable