[Question #77860]: Synaptic menu file uses "gksu" => prevents from using synaptic

New question #77860 on gksu in ubuntu:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gksu/+question/77860

Binary package hint: synaptic

Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex
Synaptic 0.62.1ubuntu10 (latest)

It's in file /usr/share/menu/synaptic that is included in this package.
This file uses "gksu" for authentication, so I can't use it (there is no root password by default, so I can't enter it)
This can be solved by replacing "gksu" by "gksudo" or "gksu -S"

This issue blocks usage of synaptic package manager for less experienced users.