Re: [Question #76855]: Openoffice.org Calc is unable to re-show a hidden column

Question #76855 on openoffice.org in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+question/76855

Tom proposed the following answer:
I think i was confused, my OpenOffice is also 3.0.1 and i'm not having this problem at all.  Annoyingly we can't send screenshots in Answers section to see if there's some odd user-glitch or whether it's something else - ahh, if only we could use the bug-squads section for a moment :(
Apols & regards from
Tom