Re: [Question #77705]: how do i get ubunto to install my windows xp home cd

mandr confirmed that the question is solved:
i tried that and it still would not boot. i think because my computer is
a mini, and the disk drive is external through a usb port it is not
recognizing it as a bootable source. im going to take it to someone who
knows more about this than me, unless i can come up with another option.
thanks for your input.