Re: [Question #77892]: When I play AVI file, the system crashes immediately

Natalija posted a new comment:
This bug is reproducible. I really don't know how to recreate this bug, since i did nothing as far as I know. Computer restarts immediately after loading any avi file. Also, I tried with .mpg and .wmv and the same thing happens as described in TMIT World message.
It is exactly the same if I use xine or Mplayer.