[Question #77896]: unable to boot ubuntu 9.04 form usb-stick

i installed ubuntu 9.04 onto my usb stick using usbuntu, when booting into my stick it starts to load, but after loading the screen changes into tex-only and pops up an error every +/-5sec, i made a picture which you can find at http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3241/3749275209_e6802c7055.jpg lot's 'n lot's off I/O errors, this bug first apeared in ubuntu 8.10

any help would be appreciated...