Re: [Question #77808]: Where does Rhythmbox get its CD info?

Bob Jonkman is still having a problem:
I've updated the properties for the songs on my computer, but I want to
update the online database so that others will benefit too.  But I don't
know what online database Rhythmbox uses, and there must be one because
other CDs are automatically recognized.  There's a CDDB plugin that I
have enabled, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

--Bob.