Re: [Question #77797]: I can't get Writer to do a decent envelope format

Question #77797 on openoffice.org in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+question/77797

Lee Templeton is still having a problem:
Yes. This should do it. Thanks for the help. Let's consider the problem
under control. Lee.