Re: [Question #77816]: Can't access XP Home edition after Ubuntu nstallation

eipapp is still having a problem:
I did as you said and was able to "disable automatic restart on system
failure" which brought up a blue screen which said that "A problem has been
detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer."

I then loaded the Win XP CD and elected Recovery Console where I could run a
chkdsk. Errors were found and fixed and HOORAY I can now load Windows from
the boot menu or work in Ubuntu if I choose. In other words, things are
working normally, THANK YOU for all your help !!!

Bruce

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Jeruvy <question77816@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx