[Question #77963]: why is it that when i start my netbook in UNR desktop mode, my panel is not displaying right?

im using a MSI  wind u100 and i have ubuntu 9.04 desktop which i sidegraded with Ubuntu Netbook Remix. but when i boot it with UNR, the panel and the windows arent displaying right. some parts become visible at a time then disappears. i have to switch to classic desktop and go back to UNR desktop again to have it fixed. also, in UNR mode, theres no battery icon nor a wifi/network icon.

I dont want to be disappointed with UNR, but i know its still new thats why it has problems. I mean UNR is good, its nice actually, but i just wish that everything will work smoothly and have the bugs fixed.