Re: [Question #77436]: AR5007EG not working on ASUS F5 under v9.04

NZDuke is still having a problem:
after trying all of your suggestions i finally did some hardware
research and found that the os is shutting down my wireless cad shortly
after connecting to the network  i have tryed other versions of linex
and will be switching to open suse as this version seams to have solved
this and other minor problems i have on this  ASUS F5RL .  I believe
this to be a bug in the os and will be trying ubuntu again in the next
release until then this hardware engineer will consider this case closed