Re: [Question #77975]: Ubuntu/Nautilus: I do not see dot prefixed files

Question #77975 on nautilus in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+question/77975

Yakov confirmed that the question is solved:
Rob,thank you for the quick answer. It is OK, but more general problem is, that I used first, to find this answer in  the Ubuntu/Nautilus/Help, without success. I tried to search for "system files", "hidden files", "show files" and I did not find any relevant issue.
 In any case than you.