From: bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Luky Winarto
Sent: 30 March 2009 18:58
To: mike-oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Question #65865]: Audio Problems with Ubuntu

Your question #65865 on alsa-driver in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+question/65865

Luky Winarto proposed the following answer:
Hi Mike Oliver,

Perhaps this site will help you:
http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=
151707

Hopefully that will help and assist you to solve the problem.

-Luky-

--
If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
know that it is solved:

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
following page to enter your feedback:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+question/65865

You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.