Re: [Question #77974]: Splash to Verbose

Tom posted a new comment:
Ahhh, thanks Rob :) I've always preferred this way of booting up but
hadn't managed to get it in Ubuntu.  Windows doesn't seem to ever give
the choice except perhaps in safe mode but i really want to have this as
standard because even though it races by so fast that it doesn't slow
the bootup it does start making some of the packages a bit more
familiar.  The WolvixHunter bootup is beautiful, talk about elegant
simplicity!  And Mandriva/knoppix are very pretty and colourful.

So i've edited my menu.lst to rmove "quiet splash" but left the "ro" in there :)
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)