Re: [Question #77940]: Please use IE or IE-core browser! You may not properly use the system with other browsers!

Mario Alvisi is still having a problem:
Rob I installed ie4linux and it works perfectly as you said, thank you
very much.

I would like to keep this question open because if someone invent
something to solve this problem without installing the MS software I
would be really pleased.

Tom you are right but you know the banking system: are you able to make
them change mind?.

I have two banks and one works perfectly in Firefox with java installed
and I feel much more secure.

In any case I have a question: MS makes some tricks inside this ie4linux?
I dont trust MS and moreover when I launch it system becomes slower..........

For anyone that is reading this thread: I tried the User Agent Switcher
add on for Firefox, the message mentioned in the subject doesn't pop up
but the two slots for password and token number don't pop up so it is
impossible to log in.